Digital marketing is a powerful tool, and when used correctly, can unlock many opportunities for your business, whether that’s leads, sales, or exposure. But how do you know what digital marketing services will work for your business?
In this article, we outline some of the main business sectors that we work with, and the marketing activities that we’d recommend you implement.
If you have great products, know your target audience and have a passion for what you are selling, marketing your e-commerce website shouldn’t be too tricky. With a bit of preparation and an ongoing plan in place, you should see sales and traffic to your website increase.
So, what are the top 3 digital marketing services I should do for my e-commerce site?
- Set up a Google shopping campaign - this is a great tool to use as it will allow you to show your products to an audience that you may not be able to reach organically. It also allows for ‘quick wins’ and is a fairly cheap way of marketing your business as you pay per click to your site.
- Promote your products through Instagram shopping - a fairly new tool that e-commerce businesses are really seeing the benefits from. Firstly it’s free, so if you already have a good audience/followers of your page, it has fairly high success rates. It’s a little time consuming to set up as it’s linked with Facebook shopping, but once the setup is complete you can quickly start tagging your products for everyone to shop!
- Use automation to your advantage - this is huge in the e-commerce sector. By using a tool such as Mailchimp you can set up a series of automated emails for your customers. Although the setup is timely, once it’s done, you won’t need to touch it, meaning the ROI (return on investment) can be great! If you want to start small, we’d recommend the abandoned cart, review emails and product follow up emails.
From quick, small projects to big-builds, you can impress a lot of people with the right message. It’s all about getting it out there to the right audience in the best possible way.
So, what are the top 3 digital marketing services I should do for my construction company?
- Create an SEO (Search engine optimisation) strategy - don’t just plan for 1 or 2 months ahead. Having a well thought out SEO strategy will focus your attentions on what you need to be providing content about!
- Tell people about your projects - big or small - case studies should really be part of your plan, especially if you are working with some big names. You can promote these through social media channels. Additionally, once you’ve got a new client interested, sending them a link to your case studies is a great way to show them your experience… if you can get reviews on there too, you’ve got a winning combination!
- Utilise Google AdWords - if you are struggling to get high rankings for some of the keywords you are trying to rank for, you can simply setup search campaigns on AdWords. There are loads of tools on AdWords to ensure your campaigns perform the best they can… but don’t forget, you need some good website landing pages first!
Marketing your school, college, or nursery can seem like a tricky task, but it’s all about building a USP (unique selling point) and getting people to refer you - reviews speak a thousand words, so let the parents and guardians be your ambassadors.
So, what are the top 3 digital marketing services I should do for my nursery, school or college?
- Have a good social media strategy in place - parents love to see what their children are up to, so keeping your social media up to date is a great way to get a following. We’d recommend Facebook and Instagram as the best platforms for you.
- Create great content - similar to social media, people like to read what you’re up to, your opinions, parental tips and about upcoming events, so give them something to read about and regularly update your blog.
- Plan in advance - you want to make sure you are ahead of the game and always in front of your competitors so plan in advance. This way you can start getting ‘bums on seats’ sooner rather than later.
Manufacturing and Automotive
These industries can sometimes shy away from marketing but there is a lot you can do and a little can go a long way.
So, what are the top 3 digital marketing services I should use for my manufacturing or automotive website?
- Introduce offers or incentives - sometimes it may feel like a bit of a struggle marketing your business, but being open to offers and incentives can really help get your client base up, and you can then nurture these into repeat customers.
- Voice your opinion and be a leader - speaking out on controversial and current industry topics can show your customers that you have a genuine interest in what you are offering, giving them more trust in you… and having something to say, might get you the notice you need.
- Get ahead on the SEO game - ranking high on page 1 is going to be every company’s goal, but it’s not always as hard as you think - if you’ve done your research and know what you are targeting, you should see some positive results in 3-6 months. It’s a longer-term goal, but will unlock a lot of possibilities.
Need someone to help with your digital marketing services?
In a lot of instances, businesses will fall at the first hurdle as they try to complete everything all at once. They may get a few quick wins, but if a longer term plan is not in place, the marketing activities will start to slow down and so will the sales and traffic.
Time is usually the reason for this, all of these take effort and an understanding of what you have to do. This is where we come in for many businesses.
Our digital marketing services will vary for every business based on your KPI (Key performance indicators). We will work with you to ensure that we complete activities that will benefit your business both in the long and short term, and also are in your budget. At the end of the day, you will get out what you put in… so the more you support the process, the better.
Whether you have a budget of £500 per month, or £3000, we can build a package that will work for you. With a small friendly teams of professional marketeers, CW Marketing can offer a rounded marketing service, allowing you to leave the marketing in our capable hands while you concentrate on running your business.
Get in touch with our team by calling us on 01202 888200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.